Saturday, December 1, 2007

1st of December

Today is the unlucky day for me. Actually it will be a happy day, but just coz of something scary thing happened on me and make the day become unlucky.
Early in the morning i went to school band and see them practise, during the time i feel tat myself very irresponssible. i saw my members all so hardwork to learn, to practise the song but I as a SL somemore sleeping when they are practising. Hiaz... i discover tat myself really a useless SL, no wonder my section so bad and my member never respect me. So sorry to them.
Now i know tat strickly way is better than friendly way when lead a team. After the band,i and some of friends go to qb to celebrate song wei's birthday.
Huh.. the main point is coming. Why i saying tat day is bad is coz about 2.00am something, when i wanna back from "somewhere" , i nearly robbed by a guyin helmet with a hammer in his hand. Oh shit fucking foreigner i think.....suddenly saw someone ambushing at the rear side of my car.....coming slowly....n slowly....trying to approaching me without my knowledge......then i felt something wrong with him. Before he takes any action,i started my car engine,thinking of dirving away. He realised it...then uses his hand bang on my side-windscreen! Mother fucker him....MY WINDSCREEN!!!!!! luckily not a big deal......and another LUCKILY,with accidentally,i stepped on my break pedal and my car has auto-lock system,and it locked automatically. This time that culprit raises his hand with hammer and bang my mirror harshly....maleh!! Without delay,i accelerate my car and drive away from him..... after away im so scary and stop my car beside a hawker center to resting and thinking about it, then faster drive back to home and tell my parent. About 10.00am morning i and my bro, mum, cousins go to airport and fly to KL then Hong Kong.

No comments: