Sunday, December 9, 2007

Im a irresponssible guy

everybody know why i wanna come to macau here to live so long??
Because i want to think clearly about my life, about my attitude, and about my love and lover..
i got think before tat gv up everything and come here to study, but i cant do it. because i miss my friend, i miss my house, i miss a person and waiting for her's forgive....i know she is still love me...i promise tat i will change my bad attitude to prove her tat im still love her...
Do u know?? she is a most good and beautiful girl in my life... she look very thin like can blow by wind...look cute and has a bautiful smile, everytime when i see she smile, my heart will feel sweety. But when she is angry, she look very fierce, so scare about it...hehe...
she also has a beautiful voice, but i never heard that she sing to me also...haha.... she has a small mole on her face, located on her left big big eye there...even has a mole,she still look very pretty in my heart.... Im so miss the memory that we 2 together, but is myself dunno how to appeciate her and hurt her again and again, im so hate myself...
Do u see before that a gf that see her bf play wif girl in front of her but still din angry about her bf and somemore say tat 'he happy ald enough' ??? Do u see b4, but im... she is a girl tat forgive her bf play with other girl..I really regret that what i did to her b4, im so sorry to her... but i promise myself i wont gv up her..... i will change myself and waiting for her until she forgive me..
I love you....

2 comments:

Amy said...

gplolz...
finally...
lyk ur serious attitude ya...
dun juz say la..
take action 4 it..
to make ur dreams come true ya..
best wishes to you...
gambateh..

我名叫JEFF,JEFF就是我,你们可以叫我JEFF。 said...

wahahaha.... thank you thank you..
who are u???
i will take action... wakaka