Tuesday, June 16, 2009

To my lovely, pertty and young aunty...^ying ying^

This acticle im using english to write la...
because scare my lovely aunty dunno read chinese..
hahaha.....



today ying date me at klcc to pass her pant and biscuit to her...
after tat we having our dinner at sakae shusi....
both of us share our opinion about kl life...
ying always like to order many foods but dun wan eat...
and then all push to me finish it.... (she got a bit look like grandma)
after a moment.... such pai seh thing happen on me...
i accidentaly pour out my green tea on the table...haha
everyone look on us.... haiz...pai seh nia...



after having our dinner... ying and me wisdow shopping at klcc...
she bring me walk around the shops....
and show me the special things at there..
after that i ask her go back early...coz late already...
but she dun wan.. she worry about me... haha...
in her mind... im still like a kid...haha...
but anyway thank for ur concern....
That all for today...
thank aunty... i love you^.^

No comments: